Dive into the online business simulation game ‘The Fresh Connection’ together with your students for an immersed case study on COVID-19 and how businesses adapt to the crisis.
In ‘The Fresh Connection’, students face the challenges of a juice company that has been severely impacted by the pandemic. Accompanied by a Harvard-style Teaching Case, students are asked to describe scenarios of how the company and their supply chains may be impacted by the crisis. Based on their scenarios, students make recommendations for change.
Specifically, this case study deals with the potential impact of the pandemic on:
- Customer portfolio, product categories & product mix and therefore, demand
- Capacity utilization (taking into consideration that capacity is constrained)
- Value propositions
What’s included in this FREE online teaching case?
- Harvard-style teaching case on change management and COVID-19
- Class discussion points
- Introduction video about ‘The Fresh Connection’
- Access for both students and teachers to the online business simulation game ‘The Fresh Connection’ (Watch Only)
- Comprehensive teaching notes for using the game