Join this informational webinar to learn all about the Global Educator Challenge!
Participants will learn how they can sign up, what experience they need, the time plan, time consumption per week, and Q&A.
About The Global Educator Challenge
This Challenge will take place from November 7th – December 16th. This time it will be an Open Team Edition! Meaning that you can now create your own team!
Conditions for creating your own team:
- The team has to consist of a maximum of 5 participants (Minimum 4)
- At least one and a maximum of two of the members must be a certified educator. Certified educators can thus invite peers without experience. These can be from their own university, or from other universties as well.
- Only the team captain has to register and we will contact you for the contact details of your team members after registration.
About the Challenge
Compete against other educators from all around the world in the Global Educator Challenge. The Challenge starts on November 7th. During 6 weeks, you will play 3 rounds of the Ultimate Value Chain Experience, The Fresh Connection in teams of four (maximum five).
This global educator challenge is a great way for you to:
- Discover the functionalities of The Fresh Connection but also learn from other educators from around the world.
- Introduce The Fresh Connection to your peers without experience
- Network and meet new colleagues/peers internationally
Each team participant will take on one of the management roles: supply chain, operations, sales, or purchasing. The challenge is to make the best strategic and tactical choices to save the virtual manufacturing company, The Fresh Connection, from financial ruin together with your team.
Program of the Challenge:
- Optional: Informational webinar on the 4th of November at 2 pm CET (UTC+1)
- The Global Educator Challenge starts on the 7th of November at noon.
- Your team will be playing 3 rounds in total and you have two weeks’ time to make the decisions for each round.
- The last round closes on the 15th of December
- The award ceremony date will be on the 16th of December
- Want to learn more? Fill in the form below to sign up for this informational webinar!
- Ready to register a team for the Challenge? The Team Captain can register on our Global Educator Challenge event page.